Payment & Shipping Terms:
4 pin copper connector and PVC insulation flat ribbon data signal wire harness for OEM
Product main description:
1) Operation temperature -5℃-80℃. (high/low temperature resistance type can be supplied)
2) Cable covered by PVC.
3) Qualified Cable assembly can be UL,CSA,CCC or VDE approved.
4) Normal PVC insulated,(high/low temperature resistance PVC also can be provided).
5)low smoke halogen free and halogen free cable are available.
6) Size of cable range from 24AWG to 20AWG.
7). Wire terminal and connector can be moulded according to customer's requirement.
8) Detailed design according to customers' specifications.
9) Any changes in the brand shall be approved by customers.
10) Equivalent to branded terminal and connector also available ,subject to customers' approvals.
11) Solid copper or stranded tinned copper conductor .
12) Rated voltage from 5V to 30V.
13) Rated current from 0.5A to 2A.
1). We are certificated by ISO9001 UL DVE REACH.
2). Assembled according to customers' specifications.
3). Technology process: cuttting, crimping, welding, assembly and testing.
4). Buyer's specifications are accepted.
5). 100%tested before shipment.
6). Stable quality, high reliability.
1.sample provided: provide samples according to requirement.
2.payment options: T/T ,L/C. 30%TT advance and balance 70%TT before shipment.
3.delivery port: shenzhen or HK.
4.other: OEM & ODM is welcomed.
a. Extruded wire machine can produce all kinds of wire per design specification.
b. We have cutting machine, teminal crimping machine, soldering machine, moulding machine,
can produce cable harness and wire harness products .
c. All products are fully checked by QC in every stage.
d. Large capacity of prduction up to 10,000 sets/day
The resistance to flames, oils and chemicals make pvc insulated cables ideal for a variety of different applications including low power and controlled uses.
Excellent flexibility properties, good resistance to temperature fluctuations and environmental conditions along with comparative low costs to other materials make pvc cables the preferred choice for cable insulation and jackets.