Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Insulation:||Kynar(PVDF)||Conductor:||Silver Plated Tinned Copper|
|Color:||Optional||Size:||26AWG To 32AWG|
|Raged Voltage:||300V||Working Termperature:||-60℃-260℃|
26AWG,28AWG,30AWG,32AWG Kynar (PVDF) insulated UL1423 silver plated copper conductor hook-up wire for PCB
Product basic information:
a).Conductor: Solid Silver-Plated Copper
b).Insulation: Extruded Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), Kynar
c). Colors: Available in a variety of colors, including black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, grey, and white
d). Sizes: Available in sizes from 26 AWG to 36 AWG
e). Reference standards: UL 758, UL 1581 and CSA C22.2 No.210.2, passed UL VW-1 & CSA FT1 vertical flame test.
f). Rated temperature: -60°C ~ +260°C
g). Rated voltage: 300/600 volts
>PVDF (Kynar) wire can be used for wiring back panels, power supply and test fixtures for
the printed circuit board market, this product has been used for years in the medical wire market,
fabrication sensors for temperature and measurement applications.
* UL 1423 PVDF has good high dielectric strength and great mechanical properties over a broad
range of temperatures, allowing for a thin wall insulation.
* PVDF is also resistant to a variety of chemicals including most inorganic acids, bases, alcohols,
halogenated solvents, organic acids, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.
* It has a better cut through resistance than PVC and is a pure and clean polymer unlike PVC.
Insulation material characteristics:
PVDF insulated wire is commonly used in wire wrap, power supplies and medical market applications. PVDF has good high dielectric strength and excellent mechanical properties over a broad range of temperatures, allowing for a thin wall insulation. Its cut through resistance is far superior to PVC and is a pure and clean polymer. It exhibits very low weight loss when exposed to high vacuum. PVDF is also resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, including most inorganic acids, bases, alcohols, halogenated solvents, organic acids, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.
|No./mm||Dia.||Nom Thick||Nom Dia|
Specific related feature:
1. Kynar hook-up wire is a very popular choice among people who love to fix things by themselves. This type of wire is particularly handy for electronic devices. For those with a lot of time in their hands and have a knack for fixing things on their own, it is important to know the type of wires that are best suited for each project. In some instances, it would also be handy for small fixes. The Kynar hook up wire is one of the preferred choices when it comes to fixing home electronic devices such as the television.
2. A lot of people prefer this type of wire because it is small but it is very powerful. For instance, the Kynar 28 AWG (Average Wire Gauge) type can handle up to 36 volts of power with a resistance of up to 5 amps. The Kynar jacket or insulation makes it very slim, thus it can easily fit into small spaces. The conductivity is high, so the power supply can flow uninterrupted. In addition, this type of wire is very flexible and very easy to solder.
3. Stripping this particular type of hook up wire is pretty easy. One can use a soldering iron instead of pliers or other cutting device to ensure that only the jacket comes out and the wires are not damaged. One of the recommended ways to strip this wire is by using a standard soldering iron and a paper towel. Once the soldering iron is heated, you will just need to place the cut wire on the paper towel, place the soldering iron on top of the wire, usually about one fourth of an inch from the tip of the wire, and pull the other tip after about two seconds. The wire is stripped clean without any possible damage.